Sunday 22 April 2012

Marimekko inspiration!

Sorry it's taken me a while to show you some pages from the Marimekko book. I'm not usually a person of routine or rules
but when it comes to the written /photographed page that's a different matter.
I am a bit Sheldon Cooper when it comes to books and magazines. There I've admitted it.
I have to have a quiet space, with no distractions or noise.....
I need to look carefully at and savour each page.....
I love the surprise and anticipation of the next page.....
If I find myself getting too excited and turning the pages too quickly I put the book down and do something else.....
I don't mind someone else looking at the book or magazine before me so long as they don't show me what's in it......
and of course I couldn't show you photos from it before I'd properly looked at it myself could I?
Is anyone else like this about books or other things I wonder?
The book is pure joy and inspirational with patterns in the bag for some of the projects and interviews with the designers.
Here are just a few pages from it I hope you find them interesting too :)


 

  

No comments: