Monday 2 January 2012

:-} 2012 {-:

Wishing you all the very best for 2012. I hope you have nice things to look forward to and have made some good resolutions. I have 2 events in April which are causing me much excitement - a friend's wedding and my brother is going to be a dad. My sister and I spent the last couple of days in a girl whirl of shopping - not so much buying as trying. Looking at wedding outfit possibilities. Although she did purchase a large amount of wool and then we spent the rest of the evening surfing the wonderful worldwide web for suitable patterns to knit for wedding and baby! At the moment I am consumed by the thought of wearing tweed, knitwear and lace for the wedding, no doubt I will change my mind as Spring progresses.......and the baby........we have been told it seems likely it is going to be a girl :-) Look what we found for starters ........


No comments: